Clients call upon Mark Gustavsson & Associates’ workplace advisory practice to advise on complex, business critical and sensitive workplace matters and disputes.
Understanding and managing people is one of the most pivotal and sensitive aspects of running a successful organisation. When done well, the rewards for business and key stakeholders are tangible.
Our practice is a premium, full-service provider of workplace solutions encompassing advisory operations and dispute resolution. Our deep industry knowledge includes working with clients in banking and financial services, insurance, retail, manufacturing, health and pharmaceuticals, broadcasting, recruitment and consulting and professional services.
- Clients reach out to us for their most significant matters, including:
- Strategic human resources / industrial relations management
- High impact litigation
- Organisational restructures
- Senior executive succession planning
- Protection of intellectual property and confidential information
- Executive remuneration and benefits
- Best practice regulatory compliance
- Workplace investigations
- Transfer of business considerations, and
- Independent contractors and outsourcing.
Our specialised workplace advisory lawyers have the experience and expertise to guide clients through the full spectrum of matters and provide practical solutions at each step.